30/06/2013

LINES

com·fort (ˈkəmfərt)

#1. a state of being relaxed and feeling no pain
#2. a feeling of freedom from worry or disappointment
#3. satisfaction or physical well-being provided by a person or thing

I saw a tweet about line and its relation with our lives on Twitter and it keeps bothering me. Up until now, I still can't believe how accurate it is.

Let's say that each one of you represents a straight line being drawn beautifully on a very large piece of paper. And again, let's assume that the person you want to be with is another straight line, but parallel to you. That must be pretty sad, right? We are all aware that parallel lines will never intersect with each other at any point whatsoever. So, no matter how much you want to be with that person, both of you just can't.
And if you think that's sad enough, think twice. What about other straight lines? Unlike parallel lines, these lines do intersect at a certain point but eventually, they will be separated away from each other and that's pretty sad, too.
Out of these two kinds of line, I prefer the first one. I really hope that you and I are two parallel lines being drawn really close to each other. We might not be able to meet at any point, but at least we can be close enough till the very end. And forever is fine with me. Yeah it's fine, really. It's just the matter of time till you appear in my life or maybe there is a slight chance that you've been here all along.
And what I like the most about this kind of line is that parallel lines can never exist without each other.
Um btw, it's raining over here and I really enjoy blogging in this kind of weather. The smell of the rain as well as the cold air around here are just cozy and comforting :)

No comments: