18/06/2013

AI FIL LAIK KRAYING

"Life isn't easy anymore"

"Then find something to pull you through"

"Like what? Everything's tearing me apart"

"But there must be something"

"No, there isn't any. I am transparent to everything. I am transparent to everyone"

Sorry. So let's begin.

#Describe the thing you're afraid of the most?
You-know-who. Eight-legged creature with approximately eight eyes. *JAW DROPS*

#Reasons?
Well, here's a simple explanation why I'm afraid of them. Imagine this; You're lying on your bed and suddenly there is a huge spider crawling inside your shirt :| Sorry I just can't..

#Your happiest moment with the thing?
Are you kidding me?

#Your scariest moment with the thing?
It was last year when I found this one giant dead spider in the doorway of my house. It died just right there, and I simply had no idea about it.
"Bro, I know you're afraid of me so uhm I'm just gonna die here and make your life a living hell".
Pfft. So basically I had to make huge leap every single time I went in and out of my house and it was so frightening 

#When did you last see the thing?
Few days ago in the movie After Earth at the cinema. It was scary but lucky me, the person I went out with made joke about it so yea basically the fear turned into laughter and I was ok.

#Is there anyone who shares the same fear?
Yeah, it's Ron from the movie Harry Potter.

#Any hope ?
Just like anybody else, I hope spiders will never go through further evolutions and grow wings. Or else it's gonna be the end for me :|

No comments: