22/05/2013

SADNESS

sad·ness /sædnɪs/
noun
1. emotions experienced when not in a state of well-being
2. the state of being sad
3. the quality of excessive mournfulness and uncheerfulness

Hi sadness, thanks fr your visit over here. But I really hope you'll leave me all by myself as soon as possible. It's not like I hate your presence or what. It's just that I am already at my worst emotional state. So yeah since you are a part of everyone's personality, keep hanging dearly over me then but please, don't get into my mind just yet.
That's it. I know how bad things are right now. I know everything's not going well fr me right now. I know I'm gonna give up, not now, but soon. Cause I know that clinging onto the impossible will only break me down. And those who have someone by their side through thick and thin must be so so so so so so so lucky. It must be nice to be cared about, right?
"Everything's gonna be fine. You don't have to worry"
or
"It's okay, I'm here with you. Don't be scared"
This is too good to be true. You guys are lucky. I wanna cryyyy.

3 comments:

kelip-kelip said...

'someone' tu akan dtg nanti insha Allah :)

KIKO said...

yo kelip2 who are you laaa ish thanks btw :)

Anonymous said...

Nan, idk what happened time ni but I'm here now. Don't be sad anymore. �� chin up, buttercup.